SEE HOW TO WIN CUSTOMERS
Elevate your facility's image with PURELL® products
1. Based on comparative study using 1.75 mL of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer versus 3.5 mL of other national brands with 63% or less ethyl alcohol, and tested in accordance with FDA Healthcare Personnel Handwash guidelines. National brand based on 52-week IRI scan data. Visit GOJO.com for more information.
2. GOJO Industries, Inc., Market Research - Internal Market Research, 015-063, 7 April 2015
3. GOJO Industries, Inc., Market Research - External Market Research, 007-021, 2014
4. Results based on data from observation and interviews with 59 employees who refill soap dispensers conducted by a third party research vendor in January 2018
5. GOJO Industries, Inc., Market Research - External Market Research, 2017 PURELL Hand Sanitizer HPIS Data, 1 July 2018
*PURELL® Surface Spray has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on hard, nonporous surfaces. Therefore, PURELL® Surface Spray can be used against Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Hepatitis A Virus on hard, nonporous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html for additional information