Friday, February 5, 2010
Receiving your C.A.R.E. Hand Hygiene Toolkit is now fast and easy when you visit www.gojo.com/long-term-care/care-toolkit. Just fill out the online request form, and you'll receive your kit in 7 to 10 business days!
The C.A.R.E. Hand Hygiene Toolkit is designed especially for Directors of Nursing in long term care facilities. The Toolkit helps promote hand hygiene compliance to staff, residents and visitors.
C.A.R.E. components include:
C - Customized materials, including posters, brochures, meal tray reminders and buttons
- Materials help you communicate the importance of hand hygiene with staff, residents and visitors.
- Constant, consistent communication keeps your program top of mind for staff, residents and visitors.
A - Action plan, including creative ideas to build excitement and awareness about the program
- A pre-event survey lets you gain insight into your staff's current hand hygiene practices.
- A post event survey will help determine the effectiveness of hand hygiene programs as well as gives you insights about the staff's progress.
- Both surveys are available for preview and download on the website.
R - Recognition, including certificates for staff and patients' success
- Certificates help encourage and reward good hygiene practices.
E - Education, including a video - Good Hand Hygiene: Making It Happen
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions reinforce the proper way for staff to wash and sanitize hands.
- The information tells why PURELL® and PROVON® are proven to be the healthcare industry's most trusted brands.
- Our hand hygiene video is now available on www.gojo.com/long-term-care/care-video and on YouTube.
To learn more about C.A.R.E. Solutions Hand Hygiene Toolkit for Nursing Directors of long term care facilities, visit www.gojo.com/long-term-care/care-info or call the GOJO Customer Interaction Center at 1-800-321-9647.