Thursday, January 15, 2009
This breakthrough formulation combines the luxury of foam with the moisturizing benefits of a lotion. It is clinically proven in a hospital setting to improve skin condition in 14 days1 with the exclusive DERMAGLYCERIN SYSTEM™.
This non-aerosol, alcohol-based foam:
- Contains 7 moisturizers for optimal skin nourishment
- Has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity that kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness
- Does not interfere with gloving
- Is compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves and CHG
PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer Skin Nourishing Foam meets:
- CDC guidelines for hand hygiene in healthcare settings
- NFPA and IFC regulations for alcohol-based hand rubs
- Joint Commission guidelines
Soothing to the skin, it’s gentle enough for frequent use. It has:
- No fragrance
- No dyes
- No fluorinated chemicals
PURELL Skin Nourishing Foam is available in the TFX™ Touch Free Dispensing System. According to a recent study, healthcare workers sanitized their hands 20.8% more often when PURELL was provided in a touch-free dispenser.2 It is also available in the FMX manual dispensing system, a 535 mL table top bottle or a 45 mL personal sized bottle.
For more information, call 800-321-9647 or visit the GOJO Healthcare website at www.gojo.com.