PURELL® Clinician-Based Support bridges clinical expertise and innovative technology to lead the advancement of hand hygiene performance within your facility. By providing an unbiased view and assessment of your current hand hygiene culture, GOJO Clinicians can provide specialized skill sets, unique perspectives, and innovative techniques to help foster and maintain quantifiable hand hygiene improvement.
GOJO Clinical Application Specialists will help identify, plan, and execute hand hygiene initiatives through many different approaches:
- Education – On-site in-servicing of the SMARTLINK™ Technology and hand hygiene education based on the 5 RIGHTS OF HAND HYGIENE™
- Hand Hygiene Assessment – Comprehensive hand hygiene evaluation through on-site interviews and clinical observations
- Just-In-Time Coaching – Observing and interacting with healthcare staff to identify barriers and issues which prevent optimal hand hygiene performance
- Data Analysis – A custom qualitative analysis of data generated by SMARTLINK technology
- Performance Improvement Project – A 12-week program in which a GOJO Clinical Application Specialist coaches and facilitates the hospital-based improvement team on a hand hygiene initiative
- Custom Programs – A unique and customized approach to tailoring services in a manner consistent with achieving set goals