Healthy skin is cleaner skin. PURELL® Brand HEALTHY SOAP™ with CLEAN RELEASE™ Technology sets a new standard for soap performance. These remarkably mild formulations are gentle on skin, contain no antibacterial ingredients* and remove over 99% of dirt and germs.1,2
Scientific Breakthrough in Skin Health
GOJO scientists teamed with a leading dermatologist to identify the most common causes of severe skin irritation – harsh preservatives and antibacterial ingredients. Formulated for dry and sensitive skin, hypoallergenic CLEAN RELEASE™ technology soaps are free of these ingredients so they are better for skin.
Cleaner Ingredients - Free of harsh preservatives, antibacterials,8 parabens and phthalates
Better Wash Experience - 95% preferred over regular soap4
CLEAN RELEASE™ Technology boosts soap performance. Its novel surfactant system reaches deeper into skin’s cracks and crevices to gently remove more dirt and germs than regular soap.1,4Dirt Removal - Removes 30% more dirt than regular soap1
CLEAN RELEASE™ Technology soaps are made with natural ingredients, far exceeding the 65% USDA requirements. They rinse faster and cleaner to conserve water.
Biobased Content - 90% biobased content7
Water Conservation - Saves an estimated 6 gallons per refill compared to regular soap8
* Does not contain an antibacterial soap active ingredient.
- Augustine Scientific, Newbury OH, Ex Vivo Soil Removal Analysis, August 5, 2017
- BioScience Laboratories, Inc.; Bozeman, MT, Study# 170398-101, Evaluation of In-Vivo Germ Removal, July5, 2017.
- GOJO Industries Inc, Study 2017-08-I10608 Healthy Soap CRT Foam and Lather Study August 2017.
- BioScience Laboratories, Inc.; Bozeman, MT, Study# 1707304-101, Evaluation of In-Vivo Germ Removal, August 22, 2017.
- Augustine Scientific, Newbury OH, Surface and Interfacial Rheology Analysis, June 30, 2017.
- GOJO Industries Inc, Akron OH, Evaluation of handwashes for germ removal from ex vivo skin, Study # EV-2017-002, August 15, 2017.
- Beta Analytic, Inc. ASTM D6866-16 Method B (AMS) Biobase Content Beta-464684 May 9, 2017.
- GOJO Industries, Inc., 2017-07-I10599 PURELL Healthy Soap CRT Rinse and Sustainability Study, 19 July 2017.
** All references to regular soap are based on our top-selling non-antibacterial soap.