Healthy skin is cleaner skin. PURELL® Brand HEALTHY SOAP™* with CLEAN RELEASE™ Technology sets a new standard for soap performance. These remarkably mild formulations are gentle on skin, contain no antibacterial ingredients8 and remove over 99% of dirt and germs.1,2
Scientific Breakthrough in Skin Health
GOJO scientists teamed with a leading dermatologist to identify the most common causes of severe skin irritation – harsh preservatives and antibacterial ingredients. Formulated for dry and sensitive skin, hypoallergenic CLEAN RELEASE™ technology soaps are free of these ingredients so they are better for skin.
Cleaner Ingredients - Free of harsh preservatives, antibacterials,8 parabens and phthalates
Better Wash Experience - 95% preferred over regular soap4
CLEAN RELEASE™ Technology boosts soap performance. Its novel surfactant system reaches deeper into skin’s cracks and crevices to gently remove more dirt and germs than regular soap.1,4Dirt Removal - Removes 30% more dirt than regular soap1
Better for You and the Environment
CLEAN RELEASE™ Technology soaps are made with plant-based ingredients, CLEAN RELEASE™ technology soaps rinse faster and cleaner and save an estimated 6 gallons per refill compared to regular soap7
** All references to regular soap are based on our top-selling non-antibacterial soap.
1. Augustine Scientific, Newbury OH, Ex Vivo Soil Removal Analysis, August 5, 2017
2. BioScience Laboratories, Inc.; Bozeman, MT, Study# 170398-101, Evaluation of In-Vivo Germ Removal, July5, 2017.
3. GOJO Industries Inc, Study 2017-08-I10608 Healthy Soap CRT Foam and Lather Study August 2017.
4. BioScience Laboratories, Inc.; Bozeman, MT, Study# 1707304-101, Evaluation of In-Vivo Germ Removal, August 22, 2017.
5. Augustine Scientific, Newbury OH, Surface and Interfacial Rheology Analysis, June 30, 2017.
6. GOJO Industries Inc, Akron OH, Evaluation of handwashes for germ removal from ex vivo skin, Study # EV-2017-002, August 15, 2017.
7. GOJO Industries, Inc., 2017-07-I10599 PURELL Healthy Soap CRT Rinse and Sustainability Study, 19 July 2017.
8. Does not contain an antibacterial soap active ingredient.