With formulations that fit any need, in any facility, our hand soaps can help you and your business keep the hands of your customers, guests and staff members clean and healthy. From healthcare facilities to restaurants & schools, and antimicrobial to regular soaps there’s a formulation that lets you show how much you care.
Introducing PURELL® Brand HEALTHY SOAP® with CLEAN RELEASE™ Technology
Healthy skin is cleaner skin. PURELL® Brand HEALTHY SOAP® with CLEAN RELEASE™ Technology sets a new standard for soap performance. These remarkably mild formulations are gentle on skin, contain no antibacterial ingredients* and remove over 99% of dirt and germs.1,2
- Cleaner Ingredients - Free of harsh preservatives, antibacterials,* parabens and phthalates
- Better Wash Experience - 95% preferred over regular soap3
- Dirt Removal - Removes 30% more dirt than regular soap1
- Biobased Content - 90% biobased content5
- Water Conservation - Saves an estimated 6 gallons per refill compared to regular soap6
* Does not contain an antibacterial soap active ingredient.
1. Augustine Scientific, Newbury OH, Ex Vivo Soil Removal Analysis, August 5, 2017
2. BioScience Laboratories, Inc.; Bozeman, MT, Study# 170398-101, Evaluation of In-Vivo Germ Removal, July5, 2017.
3. GOJO Industries Inc, Study 2017-08-I10608 Healthy Soap CRT Foam and Lather Study August 2017.
4. BioScience Laboratories, Inc.; Bozeman, MT, Study# 1707304-101, Evaluation of In-Vivo Germ Removal, August 22, 2017.
5. Beta Analytic, Inc. ASTM D6866-16 Method B (AMS) Biobase Content Beta-464684 May 9, 2017.
6. GOJO Industries, Inc., 2017-07-I10599 PURELL Healthy Soap CRT Rinse and Sustainability Study, 19 July 2017.