Meet OSHA Hand Hygiene Regulations with GOJO® and PURELL®
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires employers to make handwashing facilities or antiseptics available to employees1 in contact with potential blood-borne pathogens. And major health organizations recommend hand hygiene strategies that include handwashing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer use.
The answer: GOJO® soaps and PURELL® Instant Hand Sanitizer on the job…and off.
Firefighters, law enforcement officers, EMS personnel and other public safety workers come in daily contact with dirt and germs. GOJO soaps and PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer help meet OSHA mandates by maintaining better hand hygiene practices.
Use the advanced germ-fighting capability of GOJO and PURELL in wipes, foam and gel:
- In squad cars and other work vehicles after contact with the public
- Before and after patient contact
- In common or high traffic areas at your facility
- In gyms, locker rooms, showers, garages and firing ranges
- After processing prisoners
- At desks and work stations
- In restrooms
- In eating areas
- At the end of the shift and on personal time