Are your employees’ hands clean? Are they following your prescribed hand hygiene regimen to prevent contamination and the spread of germs? Compliance can be difficult given the fast-paced environment of a typical restaurant kitchen. Germs brought in by patrons can also lead to contamination.
GOJO offers easy-to-implement, comprehensive hand hygiene programs to help reduce your risk, including a Back of the House program for operators and employees, and a Front of the House Program that focuses on patrons.
GOJO Foodservice Hand Hygiene Program
- Trusted brands - PURELL® Hand Sanitizer, MICRELL® and GOJO®
- Highly efficacious, Food Code Compliant formulas that kill germs on hands
- Easy-to-implement hand hygiene regimens tailored to meet the needs of your operation
- Easy access to hand hygiene through a variety of dispensing options, including PURELL OUT FRONT™, a program designed specifically for patrons
- An easy-to-use compliance monitoring program
Explore the GOJO Foodservice Hand Hygiene Program and learn how to make hand hygiene a priority for employees and patrons.